Performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux!
When and where?
JUNE 18-22TH, OSLO.
Redpill Linpro, Vitaminveien 1A, Storo, Oslo
Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning is designed to teach senior Linux system administrators the methodology of performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on understanding the implications of system architecture on system performance, methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments, open source benchmarking utilities, methods for analyzing system and networking performance, and tuning configurations for specific application loads.
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who successfully completes this course is prepared to take the Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning Expertise Exam (EX442).
Course content summary:
- Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, HPC, large memory, database, and file server)
- Tuning for power consumption
- Tuning virtual machines (host and guest)
- Tuning memory and caches
- Tuning CPU and memory utilization using cgroups
- Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
- Read the entire course outline for more details.
What is a Certificate of Expertise credential?
Certificates of Expertise are upper-level credentials available to RHCEs who pass upper-level performance-based exams.
The certificates are incremental credentials, attached to an RHCE certification, that demonstrate skills and knowledge in specialized area.
If you pass the exam on June 15th, we will award you with a free Samsung Galaxy Tab. Enroll today