As a Senior Java ESB Developer you will:
- work with the MoM approach to SOA, designing, implementing and integrating large scale, complex and mission-critical applications requiring high performance and availability using some of the best established Open Source products like JBoss Application Server, Tomcat, Hibernate, JBoss ESB, ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, Apache ServiceMix, Mule etc
- play a key role in the development and implementation of our SOA -based solutions. You will regularly collaborate with other engineers, project managers, QA, DBAs, and operations staff
- take strong ownership and responsibility for writing high quality code that follows best practices within the context of a pre-existing technical infrastructure,
- contribute to developing internal tools and collaborating on process enhancements to increase the effectiveness of our Development teams, and
- continuously develop your skill set with great opportunities to fulfill individual professional goals
Who you are
You are a dedicated senior Java ESB developer with experience from development with Java/Java EE. You have a background where you worked with preferably both SOAP- and REST- based web services, data transformations and Java-based MoMs.
You pay careful attention to detail in both code and documentation. You have the ability and willingness to actively work and coordinate with geographically distributed team members. You take full responsibility in meeting deadlines and delivering with top quality, in a self sufficient manner.
What we offer
- opportunity to work with some of the most talented Java EE developers in an organization committed to the Professional Open Source ideals,
- informal and team-oriented environment with strong customer focus
- comprehensive training and certification
- interesting and challenging assignments
- opportunity to participate in various community projects
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Java SE
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Java EE
- Good understanding of SOA, MoMs and Web Services
- Good writing, technical documentation and verbal communication skills in English as well as in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
We are looking for people who can work either in Malmö, Copenhagen, Oslo, Gothenburg, Karlstad or Stockholm (Solna)
Does this sound interesting?